The following guidelines are to provide both parties with the
information required to ensure the best rental experience possible.
- Move-In / Move-out times are Monday through Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM,
unless pre-approved by fairgrounds office.
- It is in violation of the contract to bring food or drink onto the
fairgrounds property during show hours, unless pre-approved by fairgrounds office
- No open flame cooking is permitted inside any building - NO EXCEPTIONS.
Cooking with propane inside the building is prohibited.
- Any outside-only events must have an adequate number of port-a-lets and
lease the lobby for the restrooms.
- Show coordinator may not charge for parking, unless entire fairgrounds
have been leased.
- Any property left behind after the event becomes property of the
fairgrounds after 30 days.
- All large boxes must be broken down and placed in a designated area.
- If your event generates enough trash to fill a dumpster, a dump &
exchange charge will be applied to final invoice.
- The Fairgrounds does not loan or rent their equipment; i.e., forklifts,
tractors, cords, ladders, etc.
- Lights cannot be removed from the ceilings of any of the buildings.
- ABSOLUTELY, no driving of vehicles (cars, SUV or trucks) allowed in Hall
- No load-in through the front doors of the Exhibit Hall, please
coordinate vendors to load in through the roll-up loading doors or the side
- All signed contracts must be on file in the fairground office.
- A copy of the lessee’s original certificate of insurance must be on file
in the fairground office.
- Final payment must be received 10 days prior to the show for processing.
- Security must be coordinated through
Fairgrounds Security Supervisor 10 days prior to show dates, please call
Detective Cale Hughey, number will be provided.
- All show floor plans must be approved and on file in the fairgrounds
- All Signage/banners must be pre-approved before installation.
- Any electrical requests must be made prior to show dates – an electrician
can be available at $50/hour with sufficient notice.
- Recreational vehicle parking is available for events at a rate of $35.00
per night. Fee includes electrical hook-up, water and sewage. There are only 10
RV spaces available.
- A representative of the lessee must be on site at all times – including
move-in and move-out times.
- Time- lessee must complete all loading and unloading within the times
specified in the contract.
- This includes any subcontractors that are being used for
- A charge may be assessed for any hold over on the specified times to
cover the cost of staff labor.
- No roll-in loading through the front doors; hand carry only.
- Drive in loading/unloading is only available in certain areas.
- A map of the rented facilities is available in the office with height
- All exit doors must be accessible and may not be obstructed in any way
by show exhibitors.
- Tents- must use sandbags on the concrete areas – stakes okay in the
grass with approval.
- All damages to the building or the outside area will be the
responsibility of the lessee.
- No adhesive products, paint or nails on the floors or walls.
- No parking on the concrete pavers in front of the Exhibit Hall.
- Unloading of shows materials/goods is the responsibility of the show
- Any subcontractors hired by the show coordinator must abide by the
move-in and move-out times specified in the contract.