Welcome to the Greater Jacksonville Agricultural Fair (the “Fair”). To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all our Guests, please respect the following rules:
- All persons, bags, parcels, clothing and other items may be subject to screening/security checks at Fair entrances and also within the Fair.
- We reserve the right not to allow any bag, parcel or other item to be brought into the Fair, and to deal with any unattended object in such way as we consider appropriate.
- Please show common courtesy to fellow Guests and Fair staff by not using profanity or engaging in unsafe, illegal, disruptive or offensive behavior. For your safety and the safety of others, please refrain from running.
- Proper attire, including shoes and shirts, must be worn at all times. Costumes may not be worn by Guests ages 10 or older. Clothing that drags on the ground is prohibited. Clothing with multiple layers is subject to search. We reserve the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that we consider inappropriate or attire that could detract from the experience of other Guests.
- Please supervise your children at all times.
- Access to attractions depends upon the safety rules for each attraction.
- Masks may not be worn by any Guests ages 10 or older (unless required for medical purposes). When worn by younger Guests, masks must provide unobstructed peripheral vision at all times with openings that allow the eyes to be fully seen.
Tickets and other entitlements are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable, revocable and void if altered. The ticket must be used by the same person during its period of validity and is not valid for special events that require a separate admission charge. Please present your ticket for re-entry into the Fair on the same day.
Fair property is under the jurisdiction of the Jacksonville Sherriff’s Office.
The following items may not be brought into the Fair:
- Recreational devices such as drones, remote control toys, skateboards, scooters, inline skates, shoes with built-in wheels.
- Alcoholic beverages, marijuana or any illegal substance.
- Strollers larger than 36"x 52" (92cm x 132cm).
- Any trailer-like object that is pushed or towed by a wheelchair or stroller, or pulled by a person, including wagons.
- Wheeled mobility devices with less than 3 wheels or devices that cannot maintain stability and balance when stopped, unpowered or unoccupied. Training wheels or similar modifications are not permitted. Devices must be manually or electrically powered and operated at a walking pace. Devices should be single rider and not exceed 36" (92cm) in width and 52" (132cm) in length.
- Weapons of any kind, objects that appear to be weapons or toy guns (also including toy blasters, squirt guns, etc.)
- Folding chairs.
- Selfie sticks, hand-held extension poles for cameras or mobile devices.
- Large tripods.
- Glass containers (excluding small containers such as baby food jars).
- No outside food or drinks (except for medical purposes)
- Pets or other animals, except approved service animals, e.g., dogs. Service animals should remain on a leash or in a harness and under the control of the owner at all times. Due to the nature of some attractions, service animals may not be permitted to ride certain attractions.
- Other items that we determine may be harmful or disruptive.
The following activities are not allowed:
- The sale of goods or services or the display of goods or services for sale.
- The distribution of printed or recorded materials of any kind.
- Unauthorized events, demonstrations or speeches, or the usage of any flag, banner or sign for commercial purposes, or to incite a crowd.
- Feeding any animals in the Fair, including birds.
- Photography, videotaping or recording of any kind for commercial purposes.
- Engaging in any unsafe act or other act that may impede the operation of the Fair.
- We may photograph, film, videotape, record or otherwise reproduce the image and/or voice of any person who enters any Fair and use the same for any purpose without payment to any person.
- We reserve the right to deny admission, or to require a person already admitted to leave the Fair, without refund, liability or compensation if we consider that the circumstances so require.
- We may from time to time, without prior notice and without refund, liability or compensation, change the operating hours of the Fair, close the Fair or any part of it temporarily, restrict the number of persons having access to the Fair, and/or suspend or cancel any attraction or entertainment program if we consider that the circumstances so require.
- Fair rules are subject to change without notice.
- If you have any questions, please contact the Fair office at (904) 353-0535.