The following guidelines are to provide both parties with the information required to ensure the best rental experience possible.
- Move-In / Move-out times are Monday through Friday 9am-5:00pm, unless pre-approved by fairgrounds office.
- It is in violation of the contract to bring food or drink onto the fairgrounds property during show hours, unless pre-approved by fairgrounds office and concessionaire.
- Food can only be sold if a buy-out has been negotiated with our concessionaire through our office.
- No open flame cooking is permitted inside any building - NO EXCEPTIONS. Cooking with propane inside the building is prohibited by order of the Jacksonville Fire Marshal.
- Lessee must furnish event insurance naming the Jacksonville Fairgrounds as additionally insured.
- Arrrangements for security must be made through our security advisor in advance of an event. Only JSO officers familure with our facility will be utalized.
- Any outside-only events must have an adequate number of port-a-lets and lease the lobby for the restrooms.
- Lessee / Show coordinator may not charge for parking, unless entire fairgrounds have been leased.
- Any property left behind after the event becomes property of the fairgrounds after 30 days.
- All large boxes must be broken down and placed in a designated area.
- If your event generates enough trash to fill a dumpster, a dump & exchange charge will be applied to final invoice.
- The Fairgrounds does not loan or rent their equipment; i.e., forklifts, tractors, cords, ladders, etc.
Prior to move-in:
- All signed contracts must be on file in the fairground office.
- A copy of the lessee’s original certificate of insurance must be on file in the fairground office.
- Final payment must be received 10 days prior to the show for processing.
- Security must be coordinated through Fairgrounds Security Supervisor 10 days prior to show dates.
- All show floor plans must be approved and on file in the fairgrounds office.
- All Signage/banners must be pre-approved before installation.
- Any electrical requests must be made prior to show dates – an electrician can be available @$50hr with sufficient notice.
Move-In / Move-Out
- A representative of the lessee must be on site at all times – including move-in and move-out times.
- Time- lessee must complete all loading and unloading within the times specified in the contract. This includes any subcontractors that are being used for rentals/decorating etc.
- A charge may be assessed for any hold over on the specified times to cover the cost of staff labor.
- No roll-in loading through the front doors; hand carry only.
- Drive in loading/unloading is only available in certain areas. A map of the facilities is available in the office with height restrictions etc.
- All exit doors must be accessible and may not be obstructed in any way by show exhibitors.
- Tents- must use sandbags on the concrete areas – stakes okay in the grass.
- All damages to the building or the outside area will be the responsibility of the lessee.
- No adhesive products, paint or nails on the floors or walls.
- No driving or parking on the concrete pavers in front of the Exhibit Hall.
- Unloading of shows materials/goods is the responsibility of the show coordinator.
- Any subcontractors hired by the show coordinator must abide by the move-in and move-out times specified in the contract.